|Managing the Legal Risks of Nursing Leadership
Nov. 12, 2019 | 1 – 2:30 p.m. ET
If you want to learn a great deal while enjoying every minute of it, attend this live, free, interactive webinar and experience a seasoned nurse attorney who receives rave reviews for her real-world and insightful presentations.
As a nursing leader, have you ever wondered what your legal responsibilities and vulnerabilities are related to:
Failure to understand and act in an informed way in these areas can lead to serious legal challenges. Attend this webinar to learn how to best manage the legal aspects of your leadership position.
- Staffing and scheduling issues
- HIPAA regulations and state privacy laws
- Workplace violence and bullying
- Substance abuse by an employee
- Diversion of drugs by an employee, especially opioids
- Social media usage by your staff, the patients they care for, and your institution
- Professional Licensure issues
This real-world webinar, led by a highly knowledgeable and entertaining nurse attorney, will provide concise, actionable information that you can apply immediately to improve your practice as a nursing leader.
Who should attend: Nursing leaders in all practice settings
Additional information: Due to unprecedented response, the live webinar is already filled, but register now to have free, ongoing 24/7 access to the recording starting the day after the live webinar.
A link will be emailed to all registrants on November 13.
Click here to register. more
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063