|RCM Updates: New Models, New Revenue, New Tools Workshop
RCM Updates: New Models, New Revenue, New Tools Workshop
Don't gamble on your business. Join us at the next EDPMA Workshop in Vegas and learn the latest from the experts in the business of emergency medicine.
When: December 4-5, 2019 (Wednesday and Thursday)
Where: Tuscany Suites and Casino, Las Vegas, NV
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Registration includes educational sessions provided over 2 days, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast, and a networking reception.
- 2020 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule due out in November;
- Legislative Update, including out-of-network reimbursement and balance billing;
- Regulatory Update, including MIPS and the Triage, Treat, and Transport Payment Model;
- Opiates, including clinical and reimbursement success stories;
- Reimbursement for behavioral health: observation codes, telepsychiatry, outpatient psychiatric ED services;
- Clinical issues around behavioral health;
- Alternative Revenue Models; and
- Much More!
EDPMA has a limited number of rooms in the EDPMA block for those who have registered. The block rate is only $54/night (this does not include the resort fee). The block will close when it is full or November 4, whichever comes first. You must register for the workshop before registering for hotel rooms in the EDPMA block.
- Early Bird (through 11/4/19): $495
- Regular (11/5/19-day of): $595
- Early Bird (through 11/4/19): $595
- Regular (11/5/19-day of): $695
Who Are We? The Emergency Department Practice Management Association (EDPMA) is one of the nation's largest professional physician trade associations focused on the delivery of high-quality, cost-effective care in the emergency department. EDPMA's membership includes emergency medicine physician groups, as well as billing, coding, and other professional support organizations that assist healthcare providers in our nation's emergency departments.
Together, EDPMA's members deliver (or directly support) health care for about half of the 146 million patients that visit U.S. emergency departments each year. We work collectively and collaboratively to deliver essential healthcare services, often unmet elsewhere, to an underserved patient population who often has nowhere else to turn. more
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063