XIII International Symposium on Landslides — abstract submission deadline extended
from International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering
A call for papers is currently underway. The deadline for submission of papers has been extended to Feb. 17, 2020.
Previously, no later than Feb. 14, full manuscript (four to eight pages in length, abstract included), shall be submitted to the conference organizing committee through the
ISSMGE's Conference Review Platform
Those interested in submitting papers for the conference are kindly requested to visit the website above and register. The account credentials should be used to access the platform for subsequent submittals.
Conference topics are:
1. Weather and landslides.
2. Landslides and sismo-tectonic and volcanic activity.
3. Landslides and human activities.
4. Effects of Landslides with emphasis on infrastructure and sustainable development.
5. Landslides: Risk assessment and management.
6. Slope investigation and analysis.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063