From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Grease fire burns kitchen, sends woman to the burn unit

from WTSP-TV

Firefighters were able to quickly knock down a fire that had spread from a woman's stove to the rest of her kitchen, sending her to the hospital's burn unit. Crews were called to the home on Midmoor Boulevard, according to Hernando County Fire Rescue. Upon arrival, firefighters saw smoke coming from a mobile home and a woman out front. Paramedics treated her as firefighters went inside, working to put out the fire. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063