|Transplant Nurses Week
ITNS created Transplant Nurses Week to raise awareness of the unique contributions transplant nurses make in the lives of the people with whom they work, especially their patients.
As awareness of this important profession grows, ITNS is committed to creating more opportunities for nurses, healthcare professionals, organ donors and recipients, and their families to show their appreciation for the incredible care transplant nurses provide around the world.
In the spirit of celebration and gratitude, ITNS is now accepting Transplant Testimonials – short stories from the nurse, patient, family, or health care professional perspective. We’re searching for stories that inspire, thank, and acknowledge the tremendous work of transplant nurses.
Transplant Testimonials Submission Guidelines
Who can submit a Transplant Testimonial?
What should I write about?
- Any transplant patient or family
- Any ITNS member
- Any healthcare professional who wishes to recognize a transplant nurse
The central purpose of the Transplant Testimonial is to share your personal story on how a transplant nurse had a positive impact on your life. Below are few sample prompts, but please feel free to be creative as you’d like!
- Why is the transplant nurse special or unique to you and/or your family?
- How did the transplant nurse go above and beyond to support you and/or your family?
- Share your personal story – why and how does the transplant nurse role standout? What did he/she do to make a difference in your life?
How long should the Transplant Testimonial be?
During Transplant Nurses Week, ITNS will share these amazing stories to celebrate the life-changing work that transplant nurses do every single day.
- All submissions should be between 250-500 words OR
- You may submit video testimonial that is under five minutes long.
How do I submit a Testimonial?
All Testimonials should be sent to Kat at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 20th and include the following:
- Name (of person submitting)
- Location (city, state - if applicable, and country)
- All written testimonials must be submitted as a Word Document
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063