|President Trump Signs Executive Order on Regulatory Relief to Support Economic Recovery
Pennsylvania: Governor Tom Wolf (D) announced that Dauphin, Franklin, Huntingdon, Luzerne, Monroe, Perry, Pike, and Schuylkill Counties are moving to the Green phase of the Governor's Process to Reopen Pennsylvania on June 19.
For counties in the Green phase, the stay at home and business closure orders are lifted. Businesses that were operating at 50% capacity in the Yellow phase may increase to 75% capacity. Indoor recreation, health and wellness, entertainment (including casinos, theaters, and shopping malls), and bars and restaurants may resume operations at 50% capacity. Construction activity may resume at full capacity provided COVID-19 mitigation protocols remain in place.
New Jersey: New Jersey public/private community pools to open June 22. Capacity must be limited to 50% and swimmers should practice social distancing when in the water. Additional guidance for pools when getting ready to open include:
- Reducing capacity could include things like implementing a reservation or pass system or cutting hours.
- No pool toys — such as noodles — will be permitted.
- There must be routine cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces several times a day.
- Visitors must enter and exit in staggered fashion.
- There must be signs marking off 6 feet of spacing in commonly used areas.
- No children under the age of 2 will have to wear face coverings.
- Lifeguards do not have to wear face coverings.
- There must be signs saying patrons should be on alert for signs of illness and that people should avoid the pool if they are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Staff members must be screened for fever and wear gloves when handling food.
- Occupancy in showers and restrooms and other indoor facilities must be limited. Foot coverings must be worn in those areas.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063