From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


S.C. mom has a warning about social media 'fire challenge' that hurt her daughter

from WRDW-TV

Maria Washington has a message for other parents after what happened to her 9-year-old daughter. “Honestly, I want y’all to put this out. She got burned because of a social media challenge. Parents really need to pay attention to what their kids are watching. You need to follow up and pay attention because that’s what happened to her. They were following a challenge. They put hand sanitizer on her clothing and lit it on fire.” more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063