From Name:
From Email:
To Name:
To Email:

Optional Message:


Teenager suffers second degree burns after falling asleep on his portable phone charger which exploded and 'melted' the skin across his back and arm

from Daily Mail

A teen has revealed horrifying images of his second degree burns after a portable charger exploded and threw him out of bed - 'melting' the skin across his back and arm. Colton Pingree, 15, from Tuolumne, California fell asleep charging his battery pack but woke up when the explosion knocked him onto his bedroom floor during the early hours of the morning on August 18, to discover his bed 'on fire'. more


Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063