Watch what you throw away: Two trash workers treated for chemical burns
First responders are reminding people to be careful with what they put in the trash after two people were treated for chemical burns. The Goodwins Mills Fire Department says a container filled with hydrochloric acid ended up in the trash in Dayton on Monday. When the trash was compacted in a garbage truck, the container broke and reacted with other items in the trash creating a fume cloud.
7701 Las Colinas Blvd., Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063