There's no need to panic at the prospect of adopting S1000D. The new eBook "What You Should Know Before Implementing S1000D" outlines how you can begin checking off the tasks in your project schedule.
Developed by experts with decades of experience with the technical documentation standard, the eBook breaks down the process into five steps:
- Training: Understand how S1000D works and how to
- Planning: Outline a comprehensive, realistic plan
- Analysis: Consider challenges, feasibility, business rules and more
- Design: Join the pieces to create an effective solution for your needs
- Publish: Manage and deliver your technical maintenance documents
Download the eBook now to get started.