Distinguish yourself among the growing number of IT professionals with Purdue University’s online IT Business Analysis MS program!
- IT Business Analyst is among the top five best-paying jobs in information technology, according to Monster, the world’s largest career website.
- Tech jobs are projected to grow 22% by 2022 due to a large demand for computer software, according to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- No residency - 100% online courses with the ability to complete 34 hours in as few as 4 semesters.
- No GRE required – Leverage your IT expertise from education or work related experiences.
- IIBA® and PMI® based curriculum.
Learn more about our online IT Business Analysis MS degree from Purdue University today!
For questions or additional information, please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com or 765-496-0510.
Center for Professional Studies in Technology and Applied Research
Purdue University - Polytechnic Institute