University of New England's online Master of Social Work program is focused on transforming values into action. We are committed to universal human rights, social and economic justice, and enhancing the physical, emotional, and social well-being of people and communities. UNE gives students the experience and knowledge to have a tangible, positive effect on the world we live in.
- CSWE accredited, 100% online — no campus visits required
- No GRE required
- Traditional and Advanced Standing tracks available
- Complete in as few as 16 months
- Focus areas in Clinical, Community, and Integrated Social Work Practice
- On campus and hybrid programs also available
- Dynamic faculty of practitioners, researchers and educators