ssh Weekly Update MultiBriefs
Subscribe
Contact Us
Media Kit

Browse Categories

Browse by Date

How empathy training for your doctors will benefit your patients

Compassion is a key quality that every physician should demonstrate — and when they don't, patients notice. Research from Massachusetts General Hospital found that patients who have a good relationship with their doctor can benefit...

source: Lisa Mulcahy
Search past issues
Search products and services

During IMSH, Ashley Grossman and I try to meet with all the leadership teams of the Interest Groups. ...

source:

The economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic is changing very nearly every aspect of commerce. Some businesses are being hammered and some are doing remarkably well. It’s stressful for all of them, though, and the shutdown has forced industry leaders to adapt quickly...

source: Memphis Magazine

A physician from Florida Atlantic University’s Schmidt College of Medicine conducted the simulation to show the importance of using proper procedures to put on and take off PPE, according to Florida Atlantic University news release. The team demonstrated how aerosol-generating...

source: EMS1

Throughout the emergence of new treatments, novel delivery systems, and challenging new roles and practices, one thing has remained constant: Nurses are still the most trusted healthcare provider in the country. For that the publishing...

source: Oncology Nurse Advisor

Nursing students participated in an online simulation to practice delivering psychiatric nursing care to a patient, played by a student actor. This semester, the exercise was conducted via Zoom video conferencing instead of at the nursing simulation lab because of the campus...

source: UMass Lowell

Remember learning that an accurate diagnosis could be attained 80% of the time solely from a thorough history and physical examination? And to save the diagnostic tests for the other 20%? Two decades ago, the Kaiser Permanente healthcare system begin examining physician-patient...

source: Multibriefs

RECOMMENDED:

Powered by MultiBriefs
7701 Las Colinas Ridge, Ste. 800, Irving, TX 75063

Subscribe to Simulation Spotlight

*Email:
*First Name:
*Last Name:
*Company:
Title:
Street Address:
City:
State / Province:
Zip / Postal Code:
Country:
Are you a member of SSH? Yes   No
Privacy Policy
X